Azure AI Engineer
With over 20+ years of experience in the IT landscape, we at Saxon.AI have been at the forefront of
delivering the transformative power of data, AI & automation to enterprises of all sizes. Our industry
knowledge, diverse skill sets, and next-generation technology applied to each business challenge ensure
our customer’s technology initiatives are deployed, embraced, and scaled for maximum ROI. Whether it’s
an actionable dashboard, chatbot, intelligent document processing, or an intelligent enterprise app, we’ll
help you make the right technology choice with the best-fit application process to drive adoption across
your business. By building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation
ecosystem, we constantly evolve and stay relevant with a learn-it-all culture and continuous improvement
Overall Exp: 3-6years
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced applied ai engineer to join our team. With a total experience
of at least 3 years, the ideal candidate should possess a strong proficiency in PySpark, Python, Azure
DataBricks and a proven track record in product development. The role involves working on cutting-edge
generative ai apps leveraging LLMs such as GPT, Llama 2.
Must Have Skill:
- Strong proficiency in PySpark and Python, with a proven ability to develop robust and efficient
- Experience with product development, including understanding, enhancing, and maintaining preexisting codebases and algorithms.
- Ability to write deployment-level code, ensuring software quality and scalability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work on algorithmic preprocessing tasks.
- Strong data structure and skills to understand and algorithm skills
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with Azure Databricks or similar cloud-based data processing platforms.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, natural language processing (NLP)
- Exposure to LLM models, LangChain, Vector stores, embeddings and their implmenrationss is
nice to have
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and best software development practices.
- Exposure to continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes.
Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of professional experience. A Computer Science Degree is preferred.