Sr Developer – Microsoft Power Platform
As a Tech Wizard at DigitalClerx.ai(powered by saxon.ai), you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and implementing solutions along with an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and be part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In practice, this often means extending your capabilities beyond the out-of-the-box features and creating integrations to many different systems that our customers use.
As a Tech Wizard, your job is to understand user needs and build a customized solution for a tailor descriptive and actionable backlog for the developers. If you are looking to revolutionize and make a real impact, then this is the place to be.
DigitalClerx.ai is revolutionizing the way we work, offering a one-stop solution for complex problems. Our mission is to shape the future and delve into the unexplored, and we are looking for talented individuals to partner with us on our journey.
Looking for a Technical lead with hands-on coding, azure, and strong power platform experience.
·Demonstrated 5+ years project experience developing solutions using the Power Platform (Power Apps Model Driven and Canvas Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents)
· Extensive development experience using Microsoft stack (.NET/C#/TypeScript/SQL Server) and currently handson
· Very good understanding of Microsoft Date Verse and Model-driven Apps
· Experience working on Azure, writing functions, bringing in logic apps, working with Azure SQL, and integrations with Azure.
Experience developing custom components using Power Apps Component Framework (nodejs)
. Experience in custom components and connectors
· Strong fluency with Power Automate Cloud Flows, RPA
· Experience with Power BI, Power Virtual Agents
· Exposure in implementing and using other data stores (SQL/Lists) is a plus
· Experience working with testing strategies and tools for Power Platform solutions
· Experience with Azure DevOps (or similar tools) for CI/CD and backlog/progress tracking
· Experience working with ALM strategies for the Power Platform
· Experience with Agile methodologies and working in DevOps teams
· Experience integrating PowerApps solutions with APIs or third-party solutions