Immediate Hiring for RPA Tester/Analyst
|Immediate||In Office||Hyderabad, IN|
Looking for RPA Code Testing, Test Life Cycle, Defect Life Cycle, Business Process Understanding, RPA Lifecycle Knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in RPA platform (UiPath is preferred) Robotics Process Automation project experience with one or more RPA technology Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and testing knowledge.
- Experience in standard testing methodologies and overall testing cycles Preparing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for module, integration, system, regression, and performance testing of the bots.
- Working with the project team and business SMEs to break down and analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution.
- Preparing Test Data for the test cases, Analysing the Test Cases prepared by other team members Executing the Test Cases following testing lifecycle processes.
- Defect Tracking, giving mandatory information of a defect to developers to fix it Preparing Summary Reports, Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application Communication with the Test Lead Test Manager.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development/Testing meetings and roll out of the Robots to production.
Skills Required: (Good to have)
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC, and Bug Life Cycle.
- Very good experience in designing and executing test cases.
- Good experience in testing web applications.
- Experience in testing Web Services.
- Good experience in database queries.
- Interaction with BA team and clients.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.