Immediate Hiring for RPA UiPath Developer
|Immediate||In Office||Hyderabad, IN|
Looking for UiPath Developer, Design, Deployment, Business Process Understanding, RPA Lifecycle Knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop and implement various process improvement tools and techniques including Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and OCR, to meet end-to-end business requirements.
- Create and maintain throughout the project life cycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process, and technical specifications.
- Define and plan the development approach for larger projects/solutions through smaller developments using object-oriented design skills.
- Work in a project-based organization to deliver within a defined project plan and constraints, as well as communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager.
- Map the as-is process, Explore, identify, new innovative technology or solution for process re-engineering/digitization/automation, or able to come up with a revolutionary idea.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development/Testing meetings and roll out of the Robots to production.
- Support in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of process improvement within the company.
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, & sustainability for the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Working with a dynamic team to refine & expand the automation based upon business user’s feedback.
Skills Required: (Good to have)
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC, and RPA Life Cycle.
- Very good experience in designing and executing use cases.
- Good experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in Deployment of Code in QA, DEV, and PROD environments.
- Good experience in database queries.
- Interaction with BA team and Bus
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.